1. They do it because they need to find out every little thing about them but it is easier to do it when they are in groups.
• They first find an animal
• Then they kill it and look at it insides and see how it is built
• Then they do a science thing and find out with it eats and see what they are like are they mammals or invertebrates or vertebrates
2. Because it means that we can call it a certain thing and its not just an it and it is good to classify things so we know what it is about and how it forms
sevices- horse and cart or sheep dog
products- dairy products
social benefits- like cats or bush walking
4. I liked my project because I got to know about all the things that I have never ever heard about before and I could have done my pictures abit better they were a bit off and I think I can.
5. Because they provide food for other animals so they keeps other animals alive and they pollinate a certain plants or weed that important
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.